The EPSRC Centre for Doctoral Training in Robotics & Autonomous Systems has a few places available for home students, or EU students with settled / pre-settled status. All must have three years residency in the UK prior to the programme start date.
Please apply as soon as possible if this is of interest and you would like to work as part of our group.
How to Apply
Apply online following the instructions here. List “Dr Mauro Dragone” as your supervisor when asked during the application process.
Examples of topics are:
- Internet of Things and Cloud Robotics Architectures for Ambient Assisted Living Systems
- Human robot interaction for socially assistive robots, especially to assist people with mild cognitive impairment or dementia.
- Telepresence assistive robotic systems to support frail people
- End-user programming of assistive robotic systems
- Design of Modular & Networked Robotic technology for Assisted Living
E-mail to email@example.com if you’d like to discuss these or other topics, before submitting your application.